I was really impressed with the tailored customer care service NHCC provided at Bond House, from the initial on-site familiarisation meeting, to the weekly reports, to the excellent 24/7 portal access for us and our clients. I must also mention and thank Joe, who consistently went above and beyond in making sure our customers were happy.
NHCC was established to provide expertise in Aftercare of New Homes to support Home Builders, Housing Associations and Build to Rent specialists across the UK. Proud to be a part of the MA Group of companies, we currently manage over £50M of construction and repair works per annum, across the UK.
NHCC provides a range of services focussed on customer care, including;
- Pre-handover inspections to help further improve quality at Handover
- Home demonstrations
- Defects inspections/snagging visits
- End of defects period Inspections on behalf of home-builders for Housing Association properties
- Full homes surveys
- Investigation and repairs
- Liaison with warranty providers and rectification of defects notified to you
- Major remedial works including project management
- Alternative accommodation management
- Telephony and email management for customer care
- Specialist outsourced customer care solutions
- Customer care software
We have recently broadened our service provision further with the acquisition of Revival.
NHCC is delighted to announce that Revival (the only nationwide and independently owned disaster restoration network in the UK) has been acquired and is now part of the MA Group.
NHCC now offers specialist leak detection and restoration services following escape of water, flood or fire events for both a home and its contents. Our restoration services are available 24/7.
The services NHCC now offers through Revival include:
- Full restoration service following ingress or escape of water, flooding or fire
- Specialist drying including; micro-tenting, injection, target and speed drying
- Packing up, inventory and secure storage of contents
- Full leak detection (trace and access)
- Endoscope & thermal image inspections
- Specialist cleaning and sanitisation, including where mould is identified
- Carpet / soft furnishing cleaning
- Pumping out service
- Contents assessment and furniture restoration
- Graffiti removal
- Waste carriage and disposal